Rackmount KVM Drawer with Real Mouse and KVM Switch via CAT5
How to control up to 64 servers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: integrated KVM drawer and CAT5 KVM switch, KVM console drawer with built-in switch,
KVM switch in rack mount KVM drawer, 1RU rackmount LCD monitor shelf with KVM switch.
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Built-In KVM Switch via CAT5 combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse in mouse pocket,
and NTI's PRIMUX® Zero-U KVM Switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with backward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Control up to 64 servers from 1,000 feet away through one built-in user console.
- One platform-specific (PS2, SUN or USB) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN, or USB).
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English (US).
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x35.5x1.75.
- Weight: 37.4 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 35.5" deep to 44.5" deep.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse Specifications
PRIMUX KVM Switch via CAT5