Rackmount KVM Drawer with Real Mouse and USB Matrix KVM Switch
How to allow two users control up to eight USB enabled computers
Also known as: rackmount kvm drawer with USB Matrix KVM Switch, rack mount keyboard drawer
console drawer, keyboard monitor drawer, KVM drawers, keyboard LCD drawer, rackmount keyboard drawer.
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Real Mouse and Built-In USB Matrix KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, real mouse and a USB Matrix KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with backward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- Crisp and clear 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Two users can control up to eight USB-enabled computers.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x36.6x1.75.
- Weight: 37.4 lbs.
- Drawer mounting is adjustable to various rack depths from 35" deep to 39" deep.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse Specifications
USB Matrix KVM Switch