Rackmount Terminal Drawer with Console Switch
How to control up to 16 RS232 serial devices from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: rackmount console terminal drawer, TELNET integrated rack mount console terminal and serial console switch
terminal LCD monitor keyboard drawer with built-in RS232 switch, telnet terminal emulation
Features & Applications
| The Terminal Drawer with Console Switch combines a rackmount terminal and a console switch into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Forward-folding 15" Active Matrix LCD flat panel monitor.
- Torque-friction hinges—monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with large padded wrist-rest.
- Manage up to 16 serial devices, including servers, switches, routers, and telecom gear through a single interface.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Supports RSC capabilities.
- Serial and parallel slave-printer ports.
- Front panel security lock.
- Emulates many terminal types.
- Select from 16 foreground and 16 background colors.
- Entire unit is only 1RU (1.75") high.
- Available with optional anti-glare protective glass for the LCD.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60Hz via IEC connector
- Power consumption: 40W
- Maximum Inrush Current: 24A
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x23.9x1.75.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" deep to 40" deep.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount Console Terminal Drawer Specifications
Console Switch Specifications