DVI to VGA Converter
Converts digital DVI signal to analog VGA video
Also known as: DVI VGA converter, dvi-d to vga, digital to analog, DVI to VGA, convert digital video signal to analog monitor
Features & Applications
| The DVI to VGA Converter changes your computer's digital DVI signal to analog VGA video. The converter generates all the compatible digital to analog conversion signals to make the connection between the DVI-D input and the VGA output work.
- Connects computers with DVI-D connectors to analog VGA monitors or projectors.
- Compatible with DDWG DVI standard.
- Supports up to 1920x1200 video resolution.
- No external power supply.
- One female DVI-D dual link input connector.
- Single link DVI-D signal.
- One male 15-pin HD output connector.
- Maximum resolution: 1920x1200.
- WxDxH (in): 1.5x3x0.6 with 10" attached VGA cable.
- Includes 6-foot DVI-D single link male to male cable.
- Includes VGA female to female gender changer.