Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density
USB VGA KVM Switch - CAC Card Reader Compatible
Control up to 16 USB computers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: integrated USB KVM drawer USB switch, KVM switch built-in 1RU KVM drawer, rack mount USB KVM drawer switch, monitor switch KVM drawer,
USB console drawer, keyboard monitor touchpad mouse drawer, keyboard LCD shelf, folding VGA monitor.
· 17" or 20" LCD
· Single-Person Installation
· Optional USB connector for CAC card reader or other USB device
Additional Product Information
Click here to zoom in on image
RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDU (Front & Back)
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® USB KVM Drawer with Built-in High Density USB KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a 4-, 8- or 16-port high density USB KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Forward-folding 17" or 20" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- 1600x1200 video resolution for 20" monitor.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120° for 17" models and 105° for 20" models.
- Control up to 16 USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with VGA video.
- Available with optional USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a CAC card reader or flash drive.
- Torque-friction hinges – monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English(US), English(UK), German, Italian, French, and Spanish.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor (17" models only) – call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- 17" Models WxDxH (in): 19x23.91x1.75.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" to 40" deep.
- 20" Models WxDxH (in): 19x30.1x1.75.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 30" to 40" deep.
- Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
17" Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer Specifications
20" Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer Specifications
UNIMUX High Density USB KVM Switch Specifications