Also known as: VGA extender, cat5 monitor extender, remote monitor, video balun, extend video, VGA range extender, VGA CAT5
- Supports a PC, SUN, MAC or NTI switch with VGA video.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Male 15-pin HD connector for computer connection.
- Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo plug.
- Crisp and clear 1920x1440 video resolution.
- Female 15-pin HD connector for local VGA monitor.
- Optional stereo audio support - 3.5mm stereo jack.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440; refer to the resolution chart below for resolutions at different lengths.
- Female 15-pin HD connector.
- Optional 3.5mm stereo audio connection.
Video Quality Adjustment
- Video quality adjustment for different lengths of CAT5/5e/6/6a cable is done manually.
- Test Pattern for Cable Length
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 - 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH (in): 3.5x3.1x1.2
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- Local unit: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter (included).
- Remote unit: powered from local unit via CAT5/5e/6/6a cable.
- Power Consumption: Local unit: 10W; Remote unit: powered from local unit
|NTI Part #
||NTI Part #
- Use CAT5/5e/6/6a straight through cable for TIA/EIA-568B wiring terminated with standard RJ45 connectors (not included).
How to extend a VGA monitor up to 300 feet
using the XTENDEX ST-C5V-300