Rackmount VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse
USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer how to provide space-saving convenient control with a real mouse.
Also known as: rack mount KVM drawer, keyboard monitor drawer with mouse pocket, LCD monitor keyboard mouse drawer, rackmount KVM drawer for mouse,
rack mount monitor keyboard, rackmounted keyboard tray, keyboard shelf, folding monitor.
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Real Mouse combines an LCD monitor, keyboard, and real mouse with mouse pocket. This KVM drawer is ideal for anyone who prefers using a real mouse to touchpads or trackballs. The low, 1RU (1.75") profile saves space in crammed server racks. Connect this compact data entry device to a KVM switch for convenient control of all attached computers.
- Allows users to store and use a real mouse.
- 17" TFT panel active matrix LCD display monitor.
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges — monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Features smooth-action ball bearing rackmount slides.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in the closed position.
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Compatible with PS/2, UNIX and USB-enabled computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- 5-foot attached cables with one male 15-pin HD, two male 6-pin miniDIN and one USB Type A connectors for connecting to host.
- Backward-folding 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- Horizontal: 31.5 to 80 kHz.
- Vertical: 60 to 85 Hz.
- Viewing angle:
- Horizontal: 178°, Vertical: 178°
- Sync: H/V Separate (TTL).
- 300 nits brightness and 500:1 contrast ratio typical.
- Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
- 3-foot attached cable with male 15-pin HD connector for connecting to host.
- Keyboard available in: English (US).
- Three-button optical mouse included.
- WxDxH (in): 19x29.7x1.75
- Weight: 32.6 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 29.7" deep to 43" deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- 110 to 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.