Rackmount KVM Drawer with KVM Switch via CAT5
How to Control up to 64 servers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: integrated KVM drawer and CAT5 KVM switch, KVM console drawer with built-in switch,
KVM switch in rack mount KVM drawer, 1RU rackmount LCD monitor shelf with KVM switch.
• 17", 20" LCD
• Control 64 Servers in 1RU
• Single-Person Installation
Additional Product Information
Click here to zoom in on image
RACKMUX-V20-N-PRIMUX (Front & Back)
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX® KVM Drawer with Built-In KVM Switch via CAT5 combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse
and NTI's PRIMUX® Zero-U KVM Switch via CAT5 into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with forward-folding 17", or 20" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- 1600x1200 video resolution for 20" monitor.
- Control up to 64 servers from 1,000 feet away through one built-in user console.
- One platform-specific (PS2, SUN, USB or serial) HA-x host adapter is required for each computer.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be of the same or differing platforms (PS/2, SUN, USB, or Serial).
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- 17" Models WxDxH (in): 19x23.9x1.75.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" to 40" deep.
- 20" Models WxDxH (in): 19x30.1x1.75.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 30" to 40" deep.
- Handle adds an additional 1.5" to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
15"/17" Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer Specifications
20" Rackmount USB + PS2 KVM Drawer Specifications
PRIMUX KVM Switch via CAT5