Rackmount TFT/LCD Monitor Drawer
1RU 15" or 17" monitor provides a wide viewing angle with high contrast.
Also known as: rackmount lcd monitor drawer, rack mount LCD monitor, rackmount tft monitor drawer, rackmount lcd monitor,
tft rackmount lcd monitor, flat panel monitor, rack mount monitor, active matrix monitor, folding monitor.
RACKMUX-HV15 (Front & Back)
Features & Applications
|The RACKMUX™ Rackmount TFT/LCD Monitor Drawer consists of a flip-up monitor which maximizes rack space and allows for viewing through closed glass door of a cabinet. It supports true plug-and-play functionality and does not require any additional video drivers or interface adapters.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel conceals the unit when not in use.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 25.6" to 39.4".
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Available with a 15" or 17" active matrix TFT LCD flat panel monitor.
- Female 15-pin HD connector.
- 1024x768 video resolution for 15" monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Horizontal: 30 to 70 kHz for 15" drawer and 30 to 80 kHz for 17" drawer
- Vertical: 60 to 75 for both drawers
- Sync: H/V Separate (TTL)
- 250 nits brightness and 300:1 contrast ratio typical for 15" monitor.
- 300 nits brightness and 500:1 contrast ratio typical for 17" monitor.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, horizontal and vertical position, and auto adjust.
- Compatible with PC, SUN or MAC computers.
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC Inlet.
- Drawer: CE, FCC
- Power Supply: CE, UL
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10% to 85% RH.
- 6 ft. 15-pin HD VGA cable.
- 6 ft. IEC line cord.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x21.7x1.75