Legacy SUN PC KVM Matrix SWITCH
Up to eight users can control 32 PC and SUN computers.
Also known as: KVM matrix switch, SUN PC matrix switch, SUN PC kvm matrix switches, multiple platform cpu switch,
multi-user multi-platform switch, kvm matrices, High Density KVM Switch.
Features & Applications
|The NODEMUX® SUN PC Multi-Platform KVM Matrix Switch enables up to eight users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 32 computers.
This low-cost switch accesses PC and SUN computers (and USB computers with NTI adapters). PC or SUN keyboards and mice can be connected by using adapter cables.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) and RS232 control.
- Rackmount is standard on all NODEMUX ST-nXm-U models. The smaller models are also available in a desktop case (denoted by a "DT" in part number).
- Users can power-down the switch without rebooting attached computers.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- The advanced OSD user interface with password security makes the NODEMUX Matrix switch simple and reliable to use in Enterprise data centers.
- Use as a single or multi-platform switch.
- Users can work individually or share one computer.
- The High Density Switches save you rack space (look for "HD" at the end of the part number.) Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Includes cable management shelf.
- Supports PS/2 platform computers, including laptops, HP 9000, Silicon Graphics Octane and Onyx and IBM RS6000.
- Supports SUN, including ULTRAs, SUN Blade 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Fire™ V215, SUN Fire V20z and SUN Ray™ (using NTI's USB-SUN adapter).
- Female 15-pin HD and female 8-pin miniDIN connectors.
- Smooth mouse movement.
- Compatible with all standard 2-button PS/2 mice as well as the following:
- Microsoft IntelliMouse®
- Logitech (and other) 3-button mice.
- Alps glidepoint touchpad (extended fucntions-i.e. tapping, etc.-are not supported).
- Cirque Glidepoint touchapd.
- IBM Scroll Point mouse (extended stick functions are not supported).
- Kensington Orbit trackball.
- Logitech 2-button wheel mouse.
- Microsoft Ballpoint mouse.
- SUN 3-button mice are supported.
- Wheel button on IntelliMouse emulates SUN's third mouse button.
- Crisp and clear 1900x1200 video resolution.
- A multiscan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
- Bandwidth is 150 Mhz.
- User devices can be PS/2 or SUN.
- SUN startup keys are supported on all platforms of input devices.
- Keystrokes are translated across platforms.
- Keyboard is hot-pluggable.
- Internet and Windows key supported.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- CE not available on ST-2X2-UDT.
High Density KVM Matrix Switch with Cable Management Shelf
(Standard feature for -UHD switches)
Download Matrix Switcher Control Program
- Installation instructions - switch-control-program-install.txt (1.0 KB)
- Release notes - switch-control-program-rls (1.0 KB)
- Download switch control program installation - setup.zip (1.3 MB)
Standard in NODEMUX® ST-nXm-U ONLY: