Rackmount SUN USB KVM Drawer with High Density USB DVI KVM Switch
How to Control up to 16 USB computers from 1RU of rack space.
Also known as: rackmount SUN USB kvm drawer with USB DVI KVM Switch, rack mount keyboard drawer,
console drawer, keyboard monitor drawer, KVM drawers, keyboard LCD drawer, rackmount keyboard drawer.
Features & Applications
The RACKMUX® DVI SUN USB KVM Drawer with Built-In High Density USB DVI KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, SUN USB keyboard, trackball or touchpad mouse, and a USB DVI KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
- Available with forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD DVI monitor.
- Available with a 4-, 8-, or 16-port USB DVI KVM switch.
- Control up to 16 USB enabled computers with single link DVI outputs.
- Crisp and clear 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keyboard available in: English(US).
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x21.9x1.75.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 22" deep to 39" deep.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
Rackmount SUN USB KVM Drawer Specifications
UNIMUX° High Density USB DVI KVM Switch